Ok… This evening a committee got together to see if there could be a compromise on the 90/10 tag allocation. Well, not much traction was made either way. SFW and Outfitters really didn’t budge and it looks like any movement that they want to make WILL BE ON THE BACKS ON NON-RESIDENTS NON-GUIDED. In fact, the organization called Sportsman for Wildlife wants the break out to be 82/7/11. 82 % Residents – 7% Non-Guided Non-Residents, and 11 Guided Non-Residents. SOOOO Residents get a measly 4%, Non-Residents Non-Guided loose 5% and Non-Residents guided loose 1%.
In addition, there has been some discussion about removing the non-resident outfitters from the outfitter pool. This would effectively increase the overall subsidy to the outfitters.
WE NEED TO CONTACT PEOPLE IN THE LFC. NO CHANGES TO TO THE 90/10 TAG ALLOCATION!!!
- Chairman John Arthur Smith, District 35: Hidalgo, Luna and Sierra counties – (505) 986-4365, email@example.com
- Vice Chairman Carlos Cisneros, District 6: Los Alamos, Rio Arriba, Santa Fe and Taos counties – (505) 986-4362, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rod Adair, District 33: Chaves and Lincoln counties – (505) 986-4385, email@example.com
- Pete Campos, District 8: Guadalupe, Mora, San Miguel, Santa Fe and Torrance counties – (505) 986-4311, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carroll H. Leavell, District 41: Eddy and Lea counties – (505) 986-4278, email@example.com
- Howie C. Morales, District 28: Catron, Grant and Socorro counties – (505) 986-4863, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steven P. Neville, District 2: San Juan County – (505) 986-4701, email@example.com
- Gerald Ortiz y Pino, District12: Bernalillo County – (505) 986-4380, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mary Kay Papen, District 38: Dona Ana County – (505) 986-4270, email@example.com
- Nancy Rodriguez, District 24: Santa Fe County – (505) 986-4264, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior ranking member Sue Wilson Beffort, District 19: Bernalillo, Sandoval, Santa Fe and Torrance counties – (505) 986-4395, email@example.com